1 to achieve the value of goods and the value of use, and is a means of increasing the value of goods;
2 protect goods from natural factors such as sun, rain and dust pollution, and prevent losses such as volatilization, leakage, melting, pollution, collision, crushing, loss and theft;
3 Facilitate the storage, transportation, adjustment and sales of circulation links, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, receiving, transshipment, sales counting, etc.
4 Beautify goods, attract customers, and facilitate sales.
1. According to the product sales range: domestic product packaging, export product packaging;
2. According to the role of packaging in the circulation process: there are single-piece packaging, medium packaging and outer packaging;
3. According to the packaging product materials: paper product packaging, plastic product packaging, metal packaging, bamboo and wood packaging, glass container packaging and composite packaging;
4. According to the number of times of use of packaging: one-time use of packaging, multiple use of packaging and turnover packaging;
5. According to the softness and hardness of the packaging container: there are hard packaging, semi-rigid packaging and flexible packaging;
6. According to product categories: food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, mechanical and electrical products, packaging, dangerous goods packaging, etc.;
7. According to function: there are transportation packaging, storage packaging and sales packaging;
8. According to the packaging technology method: there are shockproof packaging, moisture-proof packaging, anti-rust packaging, mold-proof packaging, etc.;
9. Classified according to the packaging structure: body packaging, blister packaging, heat shrink packaging, portable packaging, tray packaging, combination packaging, etc.